|Salary Range:||Commensurate with qualifications, experience and compliance with district pay scale|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Magnolia Junior High School|
|Description:||TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:|
Position will be posted until filled.
- Be able to plan a program of study that meets the individual needs,
and abilities of students and is consistent with district and
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals
harmony with the goals
- Establish clear objectives for all
lessons, units, projects,
and other activities to communicate these
objectives to students.
- Encourage, model and enforce socially acceptable behavior in students.
- Employ practices that will involve parents in the education of their child.
- Must have a valid MS Teacher License with proper course endorsement
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.